Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

Blog Post Analysis - Statistical


As part of our math task we created a bar graph about how many blog post we have posted every year. We called it Blog Post Record. I have worked digitally for 5 years and have posted 674 blog post. In my first years (which was 2014) I post 7 post. The reason why is because it was my first time using Chromebook and It was difficult using and creating DLO's. In 2015 I improved a lot. I posted 66 blog post. I posted this much because I got use to using Chromebooks and I loved creating DLO's. So I had a lot to post on my blog. I think past the previous years I improved a lot. My goal is to post 5-10 post a week and by the end of the year I want have 300 more posts. I think I will achieve this goal if I put a lot of effort into my learning. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ofa

    This post is amazing. You are an amazing blogger. I can't believe that your goal is to post 300 by the end of the year. I can see that you have 59 posts already! Wow! Good luck with your goal.

    Mrs Lagitupu
    Pt England School

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello ofa you such a hard worker and you have a
    very great and amazing blog and even you ofa can inspired people they can do better in themselves .

    ReplyDelete